The Foreclosure Prevention & Mortgage Relief Program has been developed in partnership with the LA County Board of Supervisors, NHS Center for Economic Recovery and the Department of Consumer & Business Affairs. This program will provide foreclosure counseling and mortgage relief to L.A. County property owners. *If you are a resident of the City of Los Angeles, you will not be eligible for mortgage relief funding. Please click this link to see if you are located in the City of Los Angeles ( Communities in LA ) This does not exclude you from receiving free foreclosure prevention counseling.
- Residents of LA County
- Residents of the City of Los Angeles are ineligible
- Property must be owner occupied
- Up to 80% Area Median Income for 1-unit property owners
- Up to 150% Area Median Income for 2-4 units property owners
- Foreclosure Prevention Workshop registration and attendance required. Register at the links below.